Auto Repair for Powell residents we take quite seriously. Powell has a long and rich history and we are proud to provice the professional and high quality auto service that Hilliard residents have come to expect.
Searching for auto repair in the Powell Ohio area? We are family owned and oriented and conveniently located in Ostrander Ohio. When you have problems with your vehicle, it takes a lot of work trying to find the best auto repair shop to do the repairs. Sometimes, it is just a minor problem, and other times it is something major. Let the real professionals take a look and get it right the first time. Save yourself the headache of trying to solve the problem yourself. Call us and let us properly diagnose the problem and repair it right. We have the tools, the equipment and the time that most auto owners don't. We value all of our customers in Powell and found some interesting facts to share with you.
- In 1800 James Parker received 4,000 acres of land from the US Government for his service in the Revolutionary War.
- In 1801 500 acres of this land between the Scioto River and Olentangy River was purchased by Thomas R. Hall.
- In 1801 the first settlers from Middlebury, Connecticut disembarked on the shores of the Olentangy River.
- Thomas Hall opened a general store in what is now known as Historic Downtown Powell in 1850.
- Judge Thomas Watkins Powell of Delaware, OH assisted with the application for a Post Office for the Village in 1857. In appreciation for this assistance the Village changed the towns name from Middlebury to Powell.
- Powell incorporated as a municipality in 1947. The population remained stable at approximately 400 until the 1980's.
- In the 1980's as Columbus increased in size the growth of Powell increased with it.